Last year Visa launched the RBC Royal Bank in Canada in 2008 by Invitation only. This card was launched prior to the other ultra exclusive Canadian Black Card, American Express’ Centurion Card launched in December 2008.
The RBC Royal Bank Visa Infinite Black Card is:
*1 Million CAD in Liquid Assets, Net Worth of 3 Million CAD or >.
* 250,000 or more Annual Income.
* Annual Fees 9 per year for Private Banking clients, 9 for non-Private Banking clients.
* RBC Rewards redemption rate of 2% instead of 1% for all travel rewards, all flight classes (no blackout periods or seat restrictions)
* Visa Infinite Concierge Service (Virtuoso)
* Complimentary Priority Pass membership (the annual fee version)
* Complimentary TabletPlus membership (usual fee 5)
* Complimentary access to Zagat® restaurant ratings and reviews
* Dedicated customer support number for Visa Infinite clients only.
* Extensive travel insurance coverage and emergency assistance
* Minimum ,000 credit limit”
Share this entry: